The Nontoxic, Natural Way to Clean
An unbelievable amount of super-safe, really powerful grease-busting clean comes out of these bottles of double concentrated Basic H² Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate. Basic H2 has thousands of uses like cleaning up: spilled milk, bug guts on the window or even the barbecue grill grunge. Now that’s only three out of 997. We challenge you to try these and the many other uses!.
Just One Cleaning Product For Thousands Of Household Jobs
- Ultra-concentrated: 16 ounces makes 48 gallons of super powerful cleaner.
- Versatile cleaner: removes dirt, grease, and grime from any washable surface, inside and out.
- Cuts through the most stubborn grease and grime, leaving no smeary residue.
- Twice as concentrated as original Basic H² – just use half as much.
- No rinse, no residue, streak-free formula.
Use On Any Washable Surface – Indoor Or Out
- Walls, Windows and mirrors.
- Countertops, tiles, and floors.
- Pots and pans
- Furniture (Not intended for use in aquariums or windshield washer reservoirs.)
Directions For Best Results
Kitchen, appliances, furniture, woodwork fixtures, walls, stainless steel, sealed granite, marble, and bathrooms
- 1⁄4 teaspoon + 16 oz. of water in a Get Clean Spray Bottle
Pots and pans
- 1⁄2 teaspoon + 1 gallon of warm water
Windows and mirrors
- 1-2 drops + 16 oz. of water in a Get Clean Spray Bottle
- 1 tablespoon + 1 gallon of Water
Woolens, nylons, and fine fabrics
- 1⁄2 teaspoon to a basin of lukewarm water
Did You Know?
- Many all-purpose cleaners may contain toxins that can be absorbed through the skin or inhaled.
- Synthetic solvents may cause hormone disruptions.
- Organic solvents such as butyl cellosolve are neurotoxins and nasal irritants.
- Another toxin, morpholine, can cause liver or kidney damage.
- Glass cleaners contain ammonia, a poison that can irritate skin, eyes, and the respiratory system.
Basic H2 Does Not Contain These Or Other Hazardous Ingredients
The Shaklee Difference
- No toxic fumes
- No hazardous chemicals
- Fragrance free
- Mild on your hands
- pH balanced
- No chlorine
- Tough on grease. Ultra-concentrated: 16 oz. makes 48 gallons.
- Natural sustainably sourced ingredients (derived from corn and coconuts)
- No phosphates
- Recyclable packaging
- No dyes
- Safe for septic systems and gray water